Huge Healthcare Organizations Face the Same Content Challenges as We All Do.
You sit stuck in one of two groups initially:
1.) You either have no idea what your brand story is, besides some seemingly unrelated fragments of experiences, events, and ideas that clash inside your brain and bubble up at random while singing along with Drake on SNL (you DO know who DRAKE is, don’t you?).
2.) Or you are crystal clear on every last conversation, thought, aha moment, and event in your brand’s history as well as those of your 62 year old parrot and your manicurist, and you wish, oh how you wish!, you had more time and space to spew every last drop to anyone who will listen (or appear to).
Both are equally difficult to overcome and equally ineffective when trying to connect with your health organization’s audience. Continue Reading →
How do you tell a great story? One in which your audience can see themselves. One that evokes emotion in your readers. One that people will not just remember, but share. One that inspires your ideal customer to return to you again and again.
Storytelling is an essential health marketing tool. Didn’t sign up to win a Pulitzer in literature? Fret not. Employee these 5 storytelling elements in your health brand’s story:
Storytelling is how smart health brands are emotionally engaging their audience.
Our minds respond to and retain stories far better than it does facts. Why? Stories are logical and sequential. Stories strike an emotional cord. Stories group information into a framework for sharing and discussion. Audiences are more open to being told a story than to being “marketed to.”
Storytelling ain’t just for bedtime anymore. Continue Reading →
Meet Stacy Baca
Sign Up For My Newsletter!
Like Us on Facebook!
- ▼Enagagements and Incentives (13)
- ▼storytelling (4)
- 4 Things Chipotle Can Teach You About The Heart of Your Most Loyal Customers
- 4 Ways to Use Storytelling to Engage Your Audience
- Are Your Health Company's Employees Happy and Engaged?
- Engaging Health Writing? The Growing Trend in Health and Wellness
- Have These 2 Free Resources to Understanding What's Relevant to Your Health Audience?
- Let's Take a Recess! Free Employee Health and Wellness Program from Keen Footware.
- Re-Imagine Health and Medical Communication
- These 5 Elements Will Change Your Storytelling from Stagnant to Soaring
- Wrestling with Getting Your Brand's Story Out of Your Damn Head and Into Your Audience's Heart?
- ►health communications (62)
- ►heatlh education (9)
- ►Internal Communications (2)
- ►marketing (50)
- ►brand identity (24)
- ►brand identity (24)
- ►Portfolio (4)
- ►social media (14)
- ►web/blog (20)
- ►White Papers (1)